it's time for charmaine's QPI computation!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

yay! aren't you all excited to see which subjects i've been failing for the past sem? well, you don't have to wait any longer, because at long last, it's here! (yaaaaaaay!!!)

Let's start!

En12 (English) - B = 3 x 3 units = 9
Lit14 (Literature) - B+ = 3.5 x 3 units = 10.5
Fil12 (Filipino) - B = 3 x 3 units = 9
ES10 (Environmental Science) - B = 3 x 3 units = 9
ES12 (ES Lab) - A = 4 x 1 unit = 4
Ma19 (Math) - B = 3 x 6 units = 18

Total = 59.5 / 19 units = 3.13

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. This sem, my grades suck more than usual.

Funny. 3.13 also happens to be my birthday. God is telling me something here.

BUT these are NOT my final grades, I'm just predicting them.

Anyway, since it's the end of the semester, it's also time for me to comment on my teachers...

En12 - Dr. Suarez - While I didn't love my English teacher last sem, I liked her better than my current teacher. That does not mean my current teacher is bad or anything. She's a nice, smart, caring teacher. What I don't like about her is her way of giving instructions. She tends to be very "malabo" when it comes to telling us what to do, and since I have a short attention span, I almost always never understand what she wants us to do. Also, she doesn't return outlines and bibliographies that are needed to write the final paper and I hate that. But still, she's a very nice person so I give her a B. :)

Lit14 - Mr. Cayanan - He was my teacher last sem! He's the best Lit teacher ever. We all love him. He gets an A from me!

Fil12 - Dr. Respeto - He's a very nice teacher. Cares a lot for his students. He knows a lot and is very willing to share with his students. Very considerate. Not exactly A-able though, because he's a bit of a sadist when it comes to quizzes. Still, he's a great guy. He gets a B+. :D

Fil12 - Mr. Diccion - He subbed for Dr. Respeto when he got sick and was hospitalized for two weeks. He's a very fun teacher, and there's a lot to learn from him. He just scares me a little bit because he's rather outspoken... I give him a B+! :D

ES10 - Mr. Claveria - Okay... um. He knows a lot, and he teaches well, I guess. However, he can't write decently (proof is his chapter in the ES book. better than harry potter? yeah right!) and he gives evil evil exams. not a-able at all, except if you're the kind of person who enjoys memorizing the textbook. ALSO he's a dirty old man. You know what I mean. He gets a C+. That is actually an okay grade.

ES12 - Mr. Araula - He's the lab teacher. He's fine. He enjoys taking up the entire 2 hours lab time (unlike other lab teachers who take up an hour or so and gives the rest of the time off.) but that's the only thing I don't like about him. He gets a B.

Ma19 - Mr. David - No comment. I give him a C. Because he's evil.

I'm hoping none of my teachers will read this. *crosses fingers* it's not like they'll go ahead and search their surnames and come to this site, right?

Right?

Eh heh heh heh...

0 loved back: