I missed them!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yeah, I did. They came on July 12 and left today. And I didn't even catch a single glimpse of them on TV. Youtube sucks. Or rather, Philippine television sucks because it isn't digital.

If you don't remember, I predicted that this (ABS-CBN making Fahrenheit the next F4, I mean) would happen pretty soon. And it did! :D Next time I'm probably going to be predicting things like earthquakes and stuff, you know?

Today........... nakasabay ko si sean umuwi, with erika (of cksc) and sean's cousin and a bunch of other freshmen including carlo (of grace). wala lang, yun lang. thanks to them, I survived Typhoon Helen. (drama much?) Well, actually, naiwan ko kasi payong ko. Of all the stupid things I could have done, I had to choose the one that would make me sick.

0 loved back: