Video Dump Part 2

Tuesday, December 23, 2008



Oh hey it's that dude in Kill Bill... haha XD I find this video funny. I like the song and all, and I don't hate the Jonas brothers, I think they're fine. But the video is really funny. :)



Demi Lovato. I think she's actually pretty in this vid. And the song's nice. I haven't seen Camp Rock but from the previews, I think she didn't look as nice in that movie as she does in this video. But, that's, you know, just me. :)



Give me Super Junior over the Jonas Brothers any day. I mean, look at them. They're so adorable!!! :D This is new, I didn't even know there was another subgroup, but hey, there are 13 of them, how can they have no subgroups? And it's YeSung! It's great to see him because he is probably the least visible member of the group, so it's nice that he's part of this subgroup, and that he's looking great with that hair. :) Scratch that, I love all of their new hairstyles. :) Except SungMin because he's not as cute anymore, but ... okay, I'll shut up.

LEETEUK'S HAIRRRRRRRRRRR! (Both the little ponytail and the shaggy bum look XD)

And since, it's all been just music videos, I'm giving you a cute baby video that's SUUUUUUPER adorable. XD

0 loved back: