Christmas Party?

Friday, December 22, 2006

Sooooo.... Guess what I've been up to for the last two days??

I was watching RANMA!

I almost forgot how obsessed I used to be... now I'm back to being obsessed. And to be honest, obsessed Charmaine is not as responsible as normal Charmaine (when we say "normal" Charmaine, we mean the exact opposite.) when it comes to blogging. BUT because I love you guys so much... here's an incomplete summary of December 19 and 20... (incomplete because half of my memory has been erased because of Ranma) Here goes!

December 19 2006. I went to school "sort of" early... about 8 am? I honestly don't remember. Anyway, I went with my sister then met up with Riezeryl outside her house. BTW my sister twisted her ankle (natapilok) last Wednesday or Thursday and that is why we had to go to school together. Otherwise she'd be gone by 7:30.

So, we took my sis to the Elem Dept because my sister had to perform for the program (Chinese Orchestra "kok gak") of the elem students. And so RC (that's Riezeryl) and I went to HS dept and on to our classrooms.

And in the classrooms there was the Christmas Party. I honestly don't remember much about it. I gave away my gifts then we were given palabok and Zesto and soo........

Kinain ko kaagad ung food. (Duh, I'm Charmaine.) Exchange gift, I gave Kevin a big heavy Bible. Anthony gave me a book called "Frog Prince" which I already finished anyway. (It's nice, but I still love Meg Cabot more, no offense.)

Honestly... I don't feel like narrating the entire day. Sorry na lang. The post that's all about my day at the Christmas Party and the mini fair will never come. BASTA nag enjoy ako, and so did everyone, right? Right! haha... wla lang.

Merry Christmas everyone! Take care always and God bless!!! >:D<

0 loved back: