The Birth of the Strikethrough (at least, here in my blog)

Friday, December 15, 2006

I recently read a blog by this 3rd year girl and I was like. Wow.

Not just wow, but WOW.

To make the long story short, it makes MY blog puny in comparison.

My blog is just all drabbles and useless stuff, and when I say useless stuff, I mean stuff that nobody cares about anyway but they still read about because they have nothing better to do.

It's so sad.

Not that I'm going to change my blog or anything. I like it the way it is.

But, you know, there are some things I long for that I'll never get unless I work harder.

Um. And we're talking about Charmaine here. Working hard is most likely not in her vocabulary.

SO anyway, wla lang, little rant.

Fair na sa tuesday! Hoy mga tao endorser ako ha, watch out for me! Hehe, jke lang.

DJ Kathy will be there too, and so will Mascot Abi (JOKE).

The day I've been waiting for for my entire high school life has come at last. The day the 4th year peeps get free reign. YES!!!! Mwahahahaha!!! (That's an evil laugh, in case you didn't notice)

Btw, what does inauspicious mean?? o.O

And pano mag strike through sa blogger??? Huhuhu... I suck.

You know what I'm good at? Grammar. As in the most boring subject verb agreement part. The rest? Down the drain.

Oh yeah, I have a pretty weird active imagination!

Yay! I know how to use strikethroughs!!! Expect more of this handy little thing. :D

0 loved back: