today is THE DAY

Saturday, May 31, 2008

it's the day that will shape the lives of Ateneo sophomores for the rest of their semesters...

it's REG DAY! *insert evil laugh here (no sense, but it kind of fits)*

Anyway, it really IS registrationday, and it really will shape my life for the rest of the semester. I'm blogging now while I'm not mourning over my sucky schedule (and I know it will suck because my random number is 502 and that means I register at 11 am which is the third batch already, and all the good slots will be taken away. Sigh. I never get a decent random number. Oh wait, I did. LAST SUMMER!)

So, yeah. I'm really hoping to get a good NSTP sched.

I'm hungry!!! Because I woke up at 9 am and I immediately turned on the computer then I realized that my time wasn't 10 am as I originally thought, but rather 11 am. so I have 2 more hours....

You know what, I'll be back. I'll just go get some breakfast.

0 loved back: