College Confusion

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Ateneo. La Salle. UST. UP. UA&P. Benilde. Arellano?

Honestly. Now that I've actually decided where I'm gonna go (Ateneo. That is, if I'm accepted.) I have to face Big Question #2. COURSE

ME? BMH? Lit? Creative Writing? Psych? AMF? (Heaven forbid.) Or maybe, Philosophy, Pre-divinity Track? (Ditto.)

I don't know anymore. Literature sana, but then what am I gonna be? A teacher? No way! Same thing goes for Psych and Creative Writing. So what's left? Management. Pero sabi ng iba, wala daw kwenta management. So, we'll see about that.

Anyway, troubling things aside, the retreat is coming. I can't wait!!! I'm so gonna have loads of fun. I'm thinking sneaking around, but then I'm such a good girl that I can't do such things. :D

Lapit na pala perio. Hm. Study time.

0 loved back: