Post#35

Monday, August 14, 2006

You know, I should be studying for Economics right now.

But me, being the big lazy person* that I am, I decided to review later* and blog now.

Aren't you pleased, my dear reader, that I'm sacrificing my grades for the sake of giving you something to read?

Well anyway, I'm actually enjoying Social Studies for once in my life. Especially the kinds of advertising... whee! That was fun! :D

Later on, when I'm actually studying*, I'm gonna eat this marshmallow that's thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis** long. The one I'm wielding like a sword now, using it to hit my sister who is bugging me. Hm, my marshmallow/sword is too soft to actually do any damage.

:D

Bye!






* May be a big fat lie.

**Not actual size.

0 loved back: