memes

Friday, October 13, 2006

Things are back in business.

I am officially reentering the world of FictionPress.com as (watch out for it) a full time writer!!!

Yeah that's right. Inspiration struck. Where did it come from? From Kathy's short story about Clytemnestra!!!

Whoo. You probably think.. Whoa, Greek lit? Must be boring.

Well, yes it's true. Greek lit IS kinda boring. (No offense, ma'm bueno.) But mine was inspired by Greek lit, not Greek lit itself. More like mythology.'

Oooooooohh...

So, let's just see where this goes... shall we?

Okay, about my OTHER life. My life outside the computer. Things have been stressful, but I have always counted on the periodic tests as a stress reliever. Cool, eh? True, actually.

Stuff have been happening. Pretty... intense stuff, if you ask me. About a boy. Um. Yeah. Ha ha ha ha. Urgh. Not talking about that. Not that I'm :( or anything. Am :) in fact, but still. -_-,

Math club... ooohhh yeah. Things have kicked up a notch. But now is not the time for commitments so it's gonna be set THERE for a while. There, in that corner. That far far far FAR corner.

Yearbook. XP. I never knew I was gonna actually hate editing. Now I do. As I said, XP.

Chorale. MTG. Clash of the scheds. Thank goodness CAT hasn't been thrown into the mix.

Speaking of which... CAT!!!! Oh my gosh, tomorrow's our test. Me, I am officially out the window. Bye bye!

And I love today! We (we as in me, isen, eric and enin. heheheh!!!) played this pinoy henyo sort of game concerning grad pics (classmates... you know the deal) and I got every single one except the last one because of wrong info given to me. hmph.

That's pretty much all I guess. That's it. bye!!! thanks for reading... and COMMENT. Or TAG. Whichever floats your boat.

0 loved back: