The Sipnayan.

Monday, October 2, 2006

Well. Thanks for the attention. That, and the flooding of my tagboard. But still! Life's pretty much ok now. Good? Um, not quite. 50-50.

The thing is, this is supposed to be my Sipnayan post. The pictures though, are in my previous post. But that won't stop me from typing out my experiences in sweet old Ateneo. (Uhh...)


*Kwento mode* (Pictures in the previous post.)

Early in the morning, when I arrived at St. Step Hen, it was like such a huge shock because there were only, like, 2 people there. Candice and Krizia. (Oh. And Mr. Ong.) I was early!!! I was all, am I dreaming? But I wasn't! Wow! Amazing! I was even earlier than Kevin!!!

So um yeah. Everyone came eventually, even Aldrich who was Mr. Late (next only to Calvin). And so we left!

In the car, it was the usual crazy thing. Danette was sorely missed however, due to her YES! quiz in UST. Anyway, the groupings are: THE DREAM TEAM, consisting of Willard, Kevin, and Candice (Kevin and Candice!); and, THE NIGHTMARE TEAM, consisting of Krizia, Aldrich, and me! Well. Um, pagdating sa Ateneo, hintay hintay kami... then!!! PROBLEM: Kailangan naming mamigay ng letters para sa LoTM!!

(Me being the big clucking chicken, was scared, I was too "shy". I'm ashamed of myself.)

Buti na lang nandyan si Krizia. She gave quite a lot of letters, pero in the end, mga 20 something lang ata nabigyan namin kasi, yung iba umuwi na ng maaga.

So anyway, rewind... nung nagstart na ung elimination, nandun kami sa escaler hall, our team. then naghanap ng seats. test test test... DI AKO MARUNONG!!!! I was like staring at the paper the whole time. (exag(gerate). cyempre nag answer naman ako, kahit konti.) when the test was done I was like, man! I'm sorry I failed you guys. (aldrich and krizia) but oh well. LUNCH TIME!

Lunch was at KFC. We ate! We took pictures! (One picture which is me and aldrich. the totem pole whatever thing which was kind of a parody of the stephenian gazette of their batch. tingnan nyo na lang mukha ni aldrich dun.... heheheh)

after lunch, balik na kami, announce finalists.... st stephen's team 1!!!! whoooooo!!! sila willard, kevin, and candice!!! yeah!

so contest contest...

they ended up as 6th place overall..

sorry kung medyo bitin. tinatamad na eh....

:D

the end!!!

basta masaya!

0 loved back: