Hello, Friday!

Friday, November 24, 2006

No classes today. Should I be happy? I don't know...

BUT the point is, yesterday was the inauguration where the Stephenian Chorale performed. It was all pretty cool and everything except for the fact that all we did was sit around in the AVR drinking salabat (ginger tea, it was good!) and chatting and doing whatever. And oh yeah, eating ChickenJoy and mashed potatoes. No, I am NOT kidding.

And you know, we also had to get our make up done and I, in all honesty, looked like a clown!!! (I was going to say freak, but then again, I don't know what a freak looks like.) But I guess, my make up wasn't the worst, so to speak. There were others who suffered along with me.

Backtrack please....

Yesterday I had lunch with Ana at Wai Ying and it was totally fun and everything! Then we went to Book one to shop for a gift for Mimi who will be having a Disney Princess party (Mimi is 16.) at Mcdo tomorrow but since I'm not going, then I'll just get her something! So, we went and bought this super cute ***** *****. (I'm sorry, but I'm not spoiling the surprise in case Mimi reads my blog. *winks*) (To be honest, I can't wink if my life depended on it, so virtual winks are all that I can do. Sigh.)

Then afterwards we went to school and went to Agape to play Bibleopoly. Except that neither one of us (me or Ana) knew how to play, so well then, forget it, let's play Monopoly. It was super boring... thankfully, Pastor Ed saved us and arrived and invited us to play a game of Scrabble! So we played Scrabble... and I totally sucked. I mean, i think somebody hates me. For one round I got the following letters: AAAEOOU (or something like that) then I used up U and E (for dUE) then for the next round I got AAAIOOO. I mean, hello???? What are the chances?!?!?

So well. That was my day. I mean, that was my yesterday, I guess. That's all. Cheers!

(Hey! I didn't know Aldrich was an ostrich. Well, extra knowledge doesn't hurt! :D)

0 loved back: