Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I should be writing about that Saturday thing.

Okay. Here goes...

Saturday came around with me waking up to go to school to do our physics project. Unfortunately, Abi wasn't there yet so I waited, fortunately seeing Kristine and Sir Quimson, so I hung out with them till Abi came...

Then we did the project and by 11 am I went home for my piano lesson...

By 2:30 pm, we were on our way to Merry Old Ateneo.

Why?

The Director's List Reception.

Saw a lot of people I know... Mariel, Carlo, Grace, Gail, Jezze, and some others.

And guess who was at the same table as ours? None other than Mr. LotM '06.

Can you say "small world"?

Wala na masabi...

Toodles!

1 loved back:

Anonymous said...

haha, dun sa'min, i saw d.a, jo, gemmo, malcolm, edmund, carla, ochee, sarah, vanessa, kasey and mavie haha. meron pa yata nakalimutan ko lang haha