Languages 101

Friday, February 2, 2007

Okay, so today I... I went to school. Felt sick. Threw up all over my stuff and stank for the rest of the day. I think everyone smelled/smelt it but were too gracious to actually mention anything. Except for one person who said "It smells like puke." -_-,

BUT honestly, I feel loads better now! Although my stomach hasn't really settled yet, but I guess I'm fine now!! Hehehehehe...

Another thing! I decided to do something new! Hehehe...


~o~

今天啊,我就‧‧‧‧就上學啦。覺得很不舒服。吐了滿桌,整天就臭得不得了。我真的覺得大家都聞到了,只是不好意思說。噯呀,真的好不好意思ㄝ。但是就有一個人在我後面說 "It smells like puke" -_-,

但是,說真的啦,我現在已經好多了!雖然我的胃還沒完全好啊但是我真的想我現在已經好了!哈哈!

(I admit that I asked for help *a little* from my mom. BTW if anything is wrong, be sure to correct me! It is one of my goals to learn more Chinese! :D)

~o~

Ngayong araw na ito, ako... pumunta ako sa paaralan. Parang nasusuka. Nasuka talaga sa gamit ko, at sa buong araw ay nangangamoy suka. (So it's not a direct translation, but I'm not exactly perfect, okay?) Parang naamoy ng mga tao pero dahil mababait sila di na nila sinabi. Pero may isang tao nga lang na nagsabi ng "It smells like puke." -_-,

PERO sa totoo lang, mas ok na ako ngayon! Kahit na medyo sumasakit pa rin tiyan ko, pero sa isip ko, ok na ako! Hehehehehe...

0 loved back: