Musings from a very bored girl who has better things to do than sit here and blog but is just too lazy to go do them

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

  1. Today was our P.E. practical exam. Basketball. 我死定了!But a miracle occurred today. I got 3 out of 5 TWICE! As in! And for three weeks of practice, I did not shoot a single basket, but just minutes before the actual practical, I shot one. ONE! Then when I was there in front of the basket, it was like, wow, thank you, Lord! And I mean it! Wheeheehee...


Joke#1:
Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
(Courtesy of Mandee Carlota. It's a stat message quote.)

Joke#2: (You might have read Kenn's stat msg too.)
Q: Anong hayop ang palaging nasa bubong?
A: Aso.
Q: Bakit?
A: Kasi ang aso pag tumahol, "Roof! Roof!"

Oh my gosh, corniness overload. I, sadly, laughed at this joke. I'm pathetic.

BTW, si Mick yung nagkwento nito. Just goes to show how "walang magawa sa buhay" he is.

Joke#3: (Courtesy of Daniel)
Q: Gayahin mo lahat ng sasabihin ko ha.
A: Um. Okay. (That's me.)
Q: Yellow car
A: Uh, yellow car.
Q: Ano kulay ng car?
A: Uhh... yellow?
Q: Hindi! Dapat ginaya mo yung sinabi ko!
A: Uh...

Variation by Abi:
Me: Gayahin mo sasabihin ko ha.
Abi: O, fine.
Me: Pulang kotse.
Abi: Ha?
Me: Gayahin mo nga!
Abi: Ah ok. Pulang kotse.
Me: Kotseng pula.
Abi: Kotseng pula.
Me: Ano kulay ng kotse?
Abi: Ha? Ewan!
Me: *laughs uncontrollably*

Was that funny? Or mababaw lang talaga ako?

Actually yang joke na yan nung grade 3 pa ako, except that I fell for it even though I knew what I was supposed to do! Well anyway.

Joke#3:
Say "saging" 10 times.
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging
Saging

Read this: managing.

If you read it as "ma-na-geeng" you're wrong! Di ba "manage-ing"? Hehe...

Joke#5
Say "senior" 10 times.
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior
Senior

Ano surname ni Fernando Poe?

Did you say "junior"?

It's actually "Poe".

Hahahaha....


Actually marami pa yan, but tinatamad na ako, so forget it.

AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO TRANSLATE ALL THAT, STOP DREAMING!!!

Hehehe...

0 loved back: