I'm a happy idiot!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yeah... that's right. The other day I found out that Almond had a blog. Then I PMed him
Me: hey, may blog ka na pala!
Moneng: oo! di mo alam? tagal na ah!
Me: o.O

well okay, it didn't really go that way but the context was about the same... then just minutes ago, i found out that audrey had a blog! why am I so clueless??? my life is sad. and there I was complaining that nobody in my class/batch had blogs and meron pala, di ko lang alam...

ANYWAY, read this.

i mean, that is like, so true. hah! well, except the only part of that experiment i don't like is, why did they do the test on boys only? chauvinist pigs! i bet girls would have scored better than boys... :P

hehehe... cge, tama na ako.

Yesterday, Isen, Zach, Justin and I went to La Salle to "visit". We took the LRT but when we got to the south gate, ayaw kaming papasukin! Bawal daw mag"visit" according to that stupid guard guy who is even less polite that M******s (if you're a stephenian you'll know who i'm talking about.)

hay. so we were stuck outside. nagMcDo n lng kami for lunch... not that bad either, you know... later in the afternoon we (Isen Zach and I... Justin slunk off to who knows where even before lunch time) went to an internet cafe and played StarCraft... haha! marunong ako, but still, you know I sucked. madaya si isen eh, loads of practice... so i guess i should start practicing also so that someday i may beat Isen! bwahahahha!

after ng starcraft nag DOTA kami... i actually have completely NO experience... sabi nila it's like warcraft 3... well okay, i've played warcraft 3, but pagdating sa game, it was so different!!! wala akong naintindihan... well okay, overstatement... naintindihan ko naman... basically you had to control this hero and keep him/her from dying... well, namatay ako ng maraming beses... i sucked more, basically... haha! si zach naman ung magaling dito... hey, maybe someday i'll get them to play girly games, kasi dun naman ako magaling... hohoho!

anyway... the people we met up with:

  1. Josef (nakita na namin cya nasa lrt pa lng)
  2. Sophia (cya nanlibre sa lunch... nakakahiya namn! haha... but you know me, miss walang hiya... :D)
  3. Martin (sabay kami naglunch)
  4. Russell
  5. Riezeryl
  6. Rachelle (sabay kami umuwi by jeep! it's fun to ride in a jeep but parang magkakalung cancer ka lang nga anytime)
  7. Anthony
  8. This higher batch stephenian girl who I think is Rhinna but am not sure... she said my name started with a D and alam nya "matalino" daw ako... i think she's mistaking me for danette. why does everyone do that? (although I'm not really complaining... :D) and besides if it was Rhinna, how could she not know that I'm Charmaine? di ba pangalan nya Rhinna Charmaine something?? :(
  9. another higher batch stephenian girl who talked to isen... i dont really know her personally but i've seen her around... her name is jermaine juan, i think? (btw, what's her relation with john joseph juan??) anyway sinabi niya birthday daw ni bryan manzana... oh right. i forgot. (but i knew!) haha...
  10. Maia! haha! (she's my blockmate...) nagvisit rin cya ng mga friends nya sa la salle... cool di ba? nag kita pa tlga kami... :D
  11. meron pa ata pero nakalimutan ko na...
So anyway, yan na muna... this is actually a very long post, huh? haha! i'm enjoying.... i feel like my writer's block is gone... really????? i'll try writing something else, then we'll see if it's really gone :D

1 loved back:

Dianne K. said...

hahaha.ako dn may blog ;) haha. joke!:p