Monday, June 4, 2007

Checking my block... and other people's blocks... and it feels like a setup... lalo na ung mga nasa AMF tska ME...

It's a relief din na may kilala ako in my blog... like, 4 people... so well, HUGE sigh of relief (redundant)

Pati si TONI! Hey you, kablock mo si Kasey! Daya mo! Hahaha. Kablock ko si Grace Senir, si Gill Tero, tska si Maia... :D hehe...

Also, to Stephenians, kablock ko rin si Justin... hehe... 50% chance lng un noh... :D

Anyway, so, I'm lots more confident na (about my not being TOO lonely in class, not about the classes themselves, because truth be told, i'm REALLY nervous about that, hearing that it's hard, terror teachers, etc. etc.) so, well, more power to me (haha. conceited) and of course to everyone else! hehe... that's all... my taiwan blog will be... i don't know... haha... bahala na!

Enrollment tomorrow... I don't really want to see my ID pic... GAH!

0 loved back: