since i don't think i have described any of my classes except p.e.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'll describe them now! :D

  1. English (En 11) - Ms. Len Canilao - Well, thing is, Mrs. David Beckham, (I refuse to call her Mrs. Depp. :P) as she prefers to be called, was my English teacher back in AJSS and if I'm not mistaken, she used to be Mrs. Brad Pitt (and also Mrs. Depp, but I really refuse to acknowledge that.) She's fun and engaging, and she inspires us to think critically... what more could you ask for? Besides, another plus... we don't have quizzes, only writing exercises... YAY!
  2. Literature (Lit 13) - Mr. Mark Anthony Cayanan - He's something else, our lit teacher, if you get my drift. He's fun and he gives all sorts of weird insights about the things he lets us read.The con is that he gives objective quizzes, about DETAILS of all things... I still prefer Mr. Roque, though, when it comes to this subject.
  3. Physics Lecture (PS 1) - Mr. Joel Tiu Maquiling - A bit like Mr Rios, only better... :D He's also fun. Actually I don't have a teacher that isn't fun... which is cool really, since I managed to avoid the boring ones.
  4. Physics Lab (PS 2) - Mr. Bennett (I don't remember his first name.) - He' s really nice, but we don't get to interact much with him since it's lab. All we do is ask him questions...
  5. Asian History (Hi 16) - Ms. Stephanie Coo - She's Chinese, and she really does speak with a Chinese accent, but it's not like nobody understands her or anything... she's also fun. (Btw, kasama ko dito mostly 2nd year students... but there are also a few 1st years.)
  6. Filipino (Fil 1) - Ms. Jema Pamintuan - She's fun, and she gives reasonable tests. She's also rather nice. She speaks in straight Filipino although sometimes she uses words like "space" then make them sound Filipino-y by making it "espasyo"... Although that word might really exist. I don't know, I suck in Filipino; and, of course,
  7. P.E. (Physical Fitness for Women) - Mr. Gilbert Cheng - Actually, it's just Weight Training for Women. They just made it sound less scary.
  8. IntACT - I have no idea. Wala pa kaming ginagawa eh.
That's all. As I think I said before, light lang super yung load namin so we only have 8 subjects...

Smile! :D

0 loved back: