musings on useless topics

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was just bored (okay, scratch that. I'm never not bored, anyway.)

So, I saw Hana Kimi (the Japanese version) the other day on GMA. It was the last episode and I was all, awww... it's over! Then I started thinking what other JDramas GMA would have in the future and I did a bit of research... apparently, they're getting a whole bunch of old dramas with minimal ikemen... why???

ABS is smarter... I mean, they got Wu Zun and Jiro and I bet they'll be showing Fahrenheit stuff next and trying to squeeze all they can out of the fangirling (just like what they did to F4). Does GMA not understand???

(Nahahawa na ako kay Krizia... frustrating over network wars that have nothing to do with me... :P)

At least I still have DVDs and the internet... without those, my life would be over! (kidding. i won't die, but i'll walk around like a zombie, that's for sure)

sorry about the *sort-of* fangirling. heh.

0 loved back: