Am I too happy?

Friday, August 22, 2008

The other day, we had a quiz in accounting. Almost the entire class, including me, did poorly in it. In fact, I think I got only 1 or 2 points right, and it's a 14 point quiz. So well, a lot of my classmates were upset, and so was I, but only for a while. After about 15 minutes, I was up and hyper again, even though most of my classmates were still worrying about the quiz.

I don't really know why I'm not upset. I should be, because accounting is a major subject for my course, and getting a C+ would mean that I'll be on probation (meaning I'll be about to get kicked out of my course). And I know it's not because I've had fairly good scores for the long exams, because even in Statistics, I don't dwell on past exams for too long. I only take the time to learn from my mistakes, and understand what I did wrong and that was it. I wouldn't spend weeks obsessing over the tiniest details. And my grades in Statistics are not high. Well at least, they're not low enough to get me kicked out of (as Ma'm VCI would say it) ECH. Yet.

I'm lost. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah.

So why am I happy all the time although I have better things to worry about? I don't know!

Wait. I know now. I have a short attention span. So I can't get it into my head to worry about one thing for a long time. In fact, I can't even finish a single blog post without losing interest.

I'm such a loser. *selfpityselfpityselfpityselfpity*

0 loved back: