Tuesday, August 19, 2008

whoa! iba na hitsura ng blogger!

anyway, over the 4 day weekend (QC day din kasi today), I managed to watch 3 movies! :)

  1. Enchanted - sa house ni Dianne. I LOVE IT!!!! Ang cute ni Amy Adams, ang gwapo ni Patrick Dempsey, ang cute ni James Marsden. And I can't get the song "That's How You Know" out of my head. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!! (Bwahaha! Nababaliw!)
  2. The Prestige - today lang to, sa HBO. It's a very cool movie. PLUS it stars Christian Bale AND Hugh Jackman. Why would I not watch it, di ba? Haha labo. It's really well made, and the plot is great. Di ko madescribe. It's one of those weird movies that you won't understand at first. Also, the ending is just so bizarre but clears up so many things that it makes it all worthwhile. :) Read up on it on Wikipedia!
  3. Evan Almighty - right after The Prestige on HBO haha. It's a nice movie to watch and I like how it's about a Bible story but it doesn't make fun of it. There's just too many flaws and it makes too little sense so I can't say it's a good movie. Also, it reminds me too much of the movie "Santa Clause" (ESPECIALLY the beard thing).
  4. The Flintstones - I know I said 3 movies, but this one I watched nung Friday or Saturday, I can't remember. And naalala ko kasi Fred in this movie was in Evan Almighty so all throughout the movie I kept imagining the actor as Fred haha XD wala lang. I missed the cartoons, and although I didn't catch the first part of the movie, I loved how the redid the opening (apparently) and closing segments in live action. Lalo na ung may "WIIIILMAAAA!" Haha! Maybe next time they can do The Jetsons!
And that's all I accomplished over the 4 day weekend. *bow*

0 loved back: