Stat Blues

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I really don't understand why previous BMH batches complain about accounting, and none of them seem to actually worry about Stat. I, personally, think accounting is a lot more understandable than Stat.

I hate Stat. >.<

In other news, our sensei wants us to write a blog entry in Japanese using simple sentences. But she's not assigning us to do it yet, she just suggested it.

Ano ba magandang ikwento? I want to blog, but I just don't know what to blog about. Wala naman akong nakikitang Science trainers or HS batchmates (other than the handful who go to Ateneo. nagsasawaan na nga kami eh XD)

Nagkaroon pala ng booksale ulit sa De La Costa. I bought a book! (and thus I shall starve for the rest of the week) It's "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaardner. I started reading it na, and so far, it's pretty good. Parang philosophy for dummies. ^-^ But it makes you think. AND besides, it's shiny! X3 And it's BLUE! X3 X3

gusto ko ng emoticons sa blog mismo. can you do that? I'm too lazy to google and do all those neat CSS thingies that ely does in her blog. Kaya nga generic template na lang ginagamit ko.

In other, other news, I was bored and decided to make up my advisory marks. There ya go.
(Worst Case Scenario na ito... if my actual grades go any lower.............................. XP)

JSP1 = B+ = 3.5 x 3 = 10.5
FIL14 = B = 3 x 3 = 9
PSY101 = B+ = 3.5 x 3 = 10.5
SCI10 = B = 3 x 3 = 9
QMT11 = B = 3 x 3 = 9
ACC10 = B+ = 3.5 x 3 = 10.5
LS10 = B = 3 x 2 = 6

(Who cares about PE and NSTP, di naman kasali sa QPI)
(I'm kind of making up the numbers haha)

Total: 64.5 / 20 units = 3.225

T.T di pa rin DL. :(

(pero! worst case scenario naman to ayon sa akin... kaya tataas pa yan!!!! yeah, go charmaine go!)

Ganyan ang buhay pag nasa ateneo. Hindi basta 3 ang grade point average DL na kaagad.

Kailangan 3+++++!!!!!

That's REAL LIFE!

(I'm bitter haha)

0 loved back: