Important Notice

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yes, I know, no more cute little kitties all over the page. You're probably disappointed and such and won't visit my blog ever again, BUT before you do that, I want to state my reasons for taking off my old template:

1. It was messy and did not work on all computers/browsers.
2. However cute it was, this one is rather elegant and sophisticated, which I want myself to be. (Haha. I can hear you laughing.)
3. This one is a lot neater, and everything is clear.
4. You can comment on individual entries.
5. Well, I just felt like it. Expect this template not to last so long either.

So, that's all. And a little shameless plugging: Untangled, my fic with Rachelle has been updated. Read and review! :D

1 loved back:

Charmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.