My Resume

Saturday, June 10, 2006

OBJECTIVE
My objective is to be forever cute and adorable, so of course, my career choice has to reflect that. Meaning, whatever job I end up with, I must have the chance to flaunt my cute and adorable self, so I suppose I can be in whatever job...

QUALIFICATIONS
I'm cute, I'm adorable, what more could you ask for? I'm The Cutest and Most Adorable. Besides, I'm the only person in the world who speaks "Cute and Adorable". (refer to back page, "Languages")

WORK HISTORY
1991 to present, The Cutest and Most Adorable, The World
Being cuter and more adorable than anyone else in the world, which might be no easy feat for others but I can like, do it in my sleep.

1996 to present, CEO, AATCA
Accrediting all that is cute and adorable, which obviously refers to me and me alone. All right? If you want though, you can try being accredited, but obviously you won't pass, because like, hello? I'm cute and adorable, and you're not.

1998 to present, CEO, Cute and Adorable Publishing
Publishing books written by cute and adorable authors. However, there is only one book written by a cute and adorable author. (refer to back page, "Patents and Publications")

EDUCATION
Sorry, I don't study. I'm a child prodigy. I'm already the cutest and most adorable person in the world. Why would I, of all people, want to study? Like, hello?

REFERENCES
I have only two references, but both are indeed most credible, and might I say, cute and adorable, too:
Charmaine, The Cutest and Most Adorable, The World
Charmaine, CEO, AATCA

LANGUAGES
In case you, like, don't know, which is like, so unlikely, I speak "Cute and Adorable", which is anyway, a language I made up all by myself, so I'm like the only one in the whole world who speaks it. Isn't that cool?

ACCREDITATION
I was accredited, you know, for being cute and adorable. I mean, come on, you can't just deny it. Anybody can see how cute and adorable I am anyway. By the way, I was accredited by the AATCA, Inc., which stands for "Accreditation Agency for The Cute and Adorable, Incorporated" which was of course, founded by none other than The Cutest and Most Adorable, moi.

PATENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
I have two patents, one cute and one adorable, so technically, they're not cute and adorable. They're the best patents anyone can ever have!!! I love you, Mommy and Daddy! The bestest best patents in the whole wide world!

Oh, and I wrote a book called "On Being Cute and Adorable", published by "Cute and Adorable Publishing", which is of course, about me, The Cutest and Most Adorable.

AWARDS RECEIVED
Don't you like, read the news? I'm The Cutest and Most Adorable. Period.

INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Cute and adorable people, which means me! Thank you, thank you.

HOBBIES
Being cute and adorable, and also in my spare time, I enjoy writing bogus resumes.

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
I volunteer when there are cute and adorable people needed. I have to, or else nobody will have cute and adorable people when they need them.

COMPUTER SKILLS
Computer? Isn't a computer that thingamajig I used to type this resume? Well, there you go. I have loads of computer skills, including typing resumes. But really, my skills are more on being cute and adorable.

LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
Well, I have an award certificate for being The Cutest and Most Adorable. And I have a license, because I am accredited. Oh, and both the license and the certificate were issued by cute and adorable me.

2 loved back:

Charmie said...

C-???
U-???
T-???
E-???
in short, ??? whatever ;p

Dianne K. said...

u asume u knw dat ds resume wont get u nowhere?o.O