Inspiration 101

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sa post ko kahapon I mentioned na na-inspired ako kay mrs adapon. and now na inspire tlga ako, not by anything or anyone though. gagawin ko ngaun, gagawa ako ng bagong blog, but this time there's a twist to it. I'm calling it "Inspiration 101", and it is all about the people that inspire me, whether it be my friends, family, teachers and of course, God. I'm still thinking about it, pero anyway, lagay n lng ako link pag meron na... hehehe....

But anyway, that's over with. Kwento na ako. hehe... kc, si sophia may pinahiram cya sa aking book. ay wait. stop. gusto kong i-practice english ko. ok!

Sophia lent me this book called "Both Sides of Time" by Caroline Cooney. Actually at first I didn't know it was by Caroline Cooney because there was a sticker on the front cover that covered the author's name. So when I opened the book, there on the back of the front cover was an ad for a book called "The Voice on the Radio" also by Caroline Cooney. You might think I'm just wasting your time or whatever, but honestly, this ad had an enormous impact on me. Why? Because "The Voice on the Radio" is a companion book to "The Face on the Milk Carton", my most favorite book of all time. Probably even more than "Avalon High"! Gasp. Haha, not really. They're tied probably. Anyway, "The Face on the Milk Carton" is a really really cool book that Abi lent me when we were in Grade 6. It was awesome! HAHA!

Fine, have to go. Bye! Tell me what you think in my tagboard! :D


0 loved back: