PHOTOS!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

my fave pic for the whole camp! love you guys!!!! sniff... :'(


me and rach.... in the auditorium naman...


perfect couple??? nah!!! i strongly believe in the danette-isen pairing eh.... sorry




oh wait i changed my mind... eto ang perfect pairing... see mondie's loving smile??? parang sad si isen? hehe...


more decent pic of me and ana...


bus home... sorry medyo baligtad order ng mga pics.... haha me and rach... ang dalawang maysakit ng 4 red... nagsama na...


me smiling and abi singing?? in the bus... katabi ko kc cya... di ba halata?


abi relishing her snack... adobo roll or whatever...


me and ana. yuck ugly pic!!!


This one is me and Abi in the bus! hehe


(clockwise)Me, Janine, Ana, Abi :D My beloved roommates


me and Abi, a more decent pic


blurry pic of roommates... more decent but blurry :(


me and abi again... shiny me! hehe parang angelic :p barf...


1 loved back:

Isen Calderon said...

sob... my pic looked so "Bangag". darn it... but your blurry pics were great though they were unclear