Three posts in one day? Is that a new record for me?

Friday, September 15, 2006

Anyway, things have been happening in the past few days....

  1. I got in the yearbook committee!!! Along with Kathy!!! YAY! But... speaking of Kathy...
  2. She got hit by typhus AND dengue! Poor Kathy... but we visited her and she was semi-fine so I guess she'll be fine! And besides we've all been praying for her! :D
  3. I was sick for two days and I was knocked out... well not really, but I was absent for two days after which I had such a hard time catching up... but still, well, the math club thing is done... i think..... and um... school notes are also semi done... anyway!!! IT's fine.... i guess.
That's all, I think. And Sunday's the acet for me! wish me luck!!!! :D i hope I do well! :D

0 loved back: