Premonition

Monday, April 2, 2007

the movie, yeah. we watched it on Sunday in the Mall of Asia.

it was weird. i can't explain it. it has a lot of flaws, like, you know, parts that don't make sense. as in, after the movie, we were all like, huh?

but in fairness, maganda ung theater ng Mall of Asia.

I hate stories with no sense. Lots of parts that don't "tugma". You probably know what I mean. That's why I love PotC (the first one). Because even with the semi-complicated plot, it makes sense. No weird stuff that you'll think about a long long time after the movie.

Aside from that, nothing eventful has happened (to me) so far. (Though I prefer it that way.)

Come to me, inspiration! Come to MEEEEEEEE!!!

The End

*Oh, yeah, I've been indulging myself in Luann comics... and so has my sister.

0 loved back: