Ranting 2.0

Monday, April 2, 2007

Okay. So, I logged into Friendster and saw a bulletin on the bulletin board (duh) saying "I'm a kissable palaka with a bruise on my tummy???" (Yes, with the three question marks) (Edited by the way, to protect the kissable palaka's identity. It's practically impossible anyway, as I will state below)

Out of curiosity, I clicked it. And this is what the message stated:

"coz'you opened
dis..your'e gonna have
bad bad bad luck in 1 week after that
one of your loved one will die...
but if you will repost dis you will(or
should i say)can prevent dis bad bad
bad luck and get your most wished gift
on christmas day!



how long is your hair?
above shoulders=sexy
hanggang shoulders=intelligent
below your sholders=kissable
lampas sa hips=scary



what is the color of your eyes?
black=rabbit
brown=kitten
gray=kangaroo
white=palaka
other=ipis



my name starts at the letter:
a=that eats its own friends
b=that has a mansion
c=with 7 boyfriends
d=with a bruise on my tummy
e=that likes humans
f=that fell in love with a dwarf
g=with a bestfriend that likes to
kulam people
h=with lots of kuto and when hungry i
eat them
i=that likes girls on menopause stage
j= with four engagement rings but only
loved one person.
k=that eats my hair when in hard times
l=that uses my slimy saliva as gel
m=that came from hell
n=with lots of pictures of madam
buenavista(pangako sayo)
o=with a rotten brain
p=with a scar on my butt
q=with a smelly feet
r=with a waitress as my bodyguard
s=that kills abnormal kids
t=that gloria macapagal addict
u=that came from heaven(but the truth
is from hell)
v=with a 1 000 000 dollars from our
tree
w=with an orange face
y=with a sexy girlfriend
z=with a broomstick used for flying


then repost this saying"i am a____"
or else!!!!"


okay, so I'm a kissable kitten with 7 boyfriends (honestly, if I had half a boyfriend, I'd be happy)

BUT NO WAY AM I GONNA REPOST THAT WITH ???

Like, if you really though that message was ???, then why would you repost it in the first place???

I personally, thought that message was ?!?!?!?!

It's not even threatening! It's like, wrong grammar!!! And who has white eyes?!?!?!?! What, a ghost? A vampire or something? Oh wait, I'm sorry, vampires have red eyes.

And honestly if my name was Tibetha or something that begins with a T I'd be insulted. I mean, look at what's under letter T. "that gloria macapagal addict"

So if my name was Tibetha and I had long, lampas sa hips hair, with eyes that are neither black, brown, gray, nor white, I'd be posting "I'm a scary ipis that gloria macapagal addict."

I rest my case.

0 loved back: