This post is dedicated to PRESSURE.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weird? I know. Actually I was gonna dedicate it to one of my most fave things in the world: food. But then I logged into YM and WHAM! It hit me right then and there. What hit me? PRESSURE.

Me, I'm a person who craves pressure. That's why I took on the job as SMS president.

Well actually I'm not gonna talk about that. This is another kind of pressure.

In June, I'll be going to Ateneo, taking up BS Management Honors.

This guy from AJSS is going to the good ol' US of A. Another AJSS guy will be going to UP.

It makes me feel puny in comparison.

But I guess it's okay. Even when I'm in Ateneo, I'll do my best, won't I? I'll try my hardest so that someday, I will look back and feel good about what I've done.

I don't make sense in this post. Haha.... forget that.

Tomorrow is Dianne K's birthday! And also Kathy's solo concert! I'll be going to both events... time to relax!

0 loved back: