This post is dedicated to all bloggers who I link to in my blog.

Monday, April 9, 2007

  1. Kathy - she doesn't post anymore... and besides, it's restricted. I think I'm the only one who can view her blog...
  2. Cheryl - My sister... well. You know, I check her blog. And fyi, I inspired her to blog. Hm... hahaha! :D Kapal mukha... :P Anyway, it's a pretty good blog. Check it out if you want.
  3. Krizia - Well. Wala akong masabi. Her blog is great! haha... it's loads of fun.
  4. Elysia - English master!!! This is evident in how her blog is in perfect english... she's the Queen of Sarcastic Blogging... hahaha...
  5. Charlene - brand new blogger... but her blog seems nice, too. although it doesnt work on my browser.... why?
  6. Dianne Laurice - it's been a long long time since her last post... but her blog is nice and mature... just the way she wants it... :D
  7. Bernadee - true and from the heart... who could ask for more?
  8. Tonibelle - love her blog. period. :D
  9. Justin - his updates are few and far in between but it's always great to see that, "Oh hey! Justin updated!"
  10. Terence - funny and insightful at the same time... i love his blog too!

0 loved back: