I was tagged by Toni.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

(Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well, at least I now have something to blog about and poor Krizia will not feel like she's all alone in this blogging business. Ahem. So, let's start! (Though my mind is honestly completely blank right now.))

  1. I used to be allergic to chicken when I was a kid (though I guess I still am a kid now, but you get my point). Thank goodness I'm not anymore!
  2. I can't wear fake earrings. My ears would itch. They're sensitive. So, you know, I can't wear those cute fancy earrings. Sniff.
  3. I have a childhood nickname too! It's "Amen". I know, like, praying or something. Rachelle calls me that. Haha. It's kind of because I used to say "Charmaine" as "Amen" when I was a baby. So, there you go.
  4. I'm a frustrated writer. Immense writer's block which won't go away at all! I've been that way for a long long long time and I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. I even have READER'S BLOCK. GAHH...!!!
  5. I have a favorite blanket!It's big and comfy, orange and red! Wheeheehee...
  6. I once crashed my dad's car into a wall (wrong sentence formation ata). Kasi, ganyan yan. I wanted to turn on the aircon, so I had to start the car. But the stick (dont know what it's called) was um, forward (OKAY not making any sense) basta!
    So once I started the car BLAM! There you go. I didn't die, thank goodness. :p Nothing happened, just bumped my head and got scolded.
  7. For the past few days, I have been indulging on Hana Yori Dango manga and Danny Phantom cartoons.
  8. I tend to fill up my computer's memory downloading those 60 minute trials. I currently have about 8 in my laptop. (You might have witnessed this during LotM)
  9. I watched Spider-man 3 last night (May 2)... and I enjoyed it! So well, people reading this, go watch it! :D
  10. I used to have something up on my Geocities site... it was weird and had this commentary type of thing written by me under the pen name "Lucille Drake". I don't know where I come up with this stuff honestly.

I tag: Krizia, Cheryl, Elysia, and um... (wla nang maisip. ok, just pick anyone n lng) Bernadee, Terence and Abigail Go (because I know she has a blog though I do not read it much. Bad me! I'll now add her to my links list :D)

0 loved back: