This is my 200th post... yet my life is still boring.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

My inbox... has 257 new messages... and counting.

That cursed Orsem Yahoo! Group!!!

I was tempted to delete all but i didn't. but sooner or later, or rather, now, I'm going to go to the Y! Group and cancel all emails.

:'(

I even see people I know, like DA and Marienelle posting messages... haha... i want to post a message too, but you know, it's really too much. Chances are nobody would notice mine.

There's even this message which has this subject "when will we get to strut our stuff against lasallians--taft?"

You see? I think ateneans are weirdos... haha... me included of course!

Anyway, I just read Krizia's and Ely's tag things... you should too. I learned a lot... especially the fact that hindi naliligo si Krizia... ahem.

BTW IMPORTANT NOTICE! It's Danette's birthday on Saturday, May 5. Don't forget to greet her!

Um... yeah I know, random things. I'm going to edit that tag thing now, so just check that post in the meantime.

(This is by the way, the most anticlimactic 200th post ever)

Eto pala, joke ng mga atenista... taken from ateneo batch 2011 multiply site (although the batch technically does not exist yet)

"kapag naging bakla si Neo sa The Matrix, ano na tawag nila Morpheus sa kanya?

Edi, AteNeo!!"

0 loved back: