Nababaliw na ako.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I don't really feel like blogging now, but I just have to let out all the happiness!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE!!!

It's Hana Kimi-induced happiness, actually.

Heeheeheeheehee... it feels like a sugar rush, but it's different! I want to screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!

Parang nakikilig na hindi. Haha... I need to have someone to share all this happiness with, so watch Hana Kimi, please? :D

Link sa multiply. You can also dload the torrents from the SARS fansubs site. (Google nyo na lang)

BTW, tapos na History report! Yay! But I'm not happy because of that, I'm happy because of Hana Kimi!

Nakatsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! He's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (That's me squealing.) I'm gonna explode!!! NEED. TO. SHARE.

I started out immensely ecstatic. I still am. In short, blogging is not helping... I need to go study Physics para di ako sumabog sa kakagigil.

HA! As if!

I want to say "Please forgive me for this silly mindless fangirl post" but I can't because hindi ko na feel humingi ng tawad dahil ang saya saya ko!!! I'm INSANE!

Oooooh, Jenalyn's online... i'll tell her to watch!

Toodles!

0 loved back: