late night blogging and a whole lot of love

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

okay. guess what. ok lang pala pag midi. OK LANG PAG MIDI!!! SO WHY DID I DOWNLOAD ALL THOSE DIFFERENT SOFTWARES THAT REMOVE VOCALS??

GAK. Me and my lofty standards.

Yes, Krizia, how I wish I can get myself a new USB. Hay...

It's 1:37 pm este am and i'm listening to the midi of the song "way back into love". nakakatulala ung midi. i dont like midis, to be honest. i think they sound horrible.

but you know, searching for the midi took me less than a minute. the other methods took a few weeks, give or take.

I might visit sa SSHS sometime soon, ewan ko lang kung kelan.

ho hum. i'm bored. nagsesend ung mga mp3 (tska midi) to my group leader eh. so... i'm bored. that's why i'm blogging. i never blog unless i'm bored or need to rant, and i don't really need to rant now because what i really need is sleep. buti na lang 10:30 pa class ko tmrw. buti na lang, man! ay este, dude pala. whahahaha! obvious ba bored ako. di pa ako naliligo noh. bukas na lang. heehee. if janine read this she would say "yuck baho!" or something like that, and more or less mention the deodorant guy (i.e. Wu Zun in that promotional photo of him and the other Fei Lun Hai members raising their arms.)

which reminds me, i can watch the last part of Hana Kimi now!

Toodles!

0 loved back: