ramblings of a demented mind

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

quick post for today...

not only am I bankrupt, I'm also extremely tired, stressed from all the cramming (which I swear is not entirely my fault), stressed from the overlapping schedules... meetings/practices from 6pm to God knows when. Di na ako nag attend. Chorale 4-6, di na rin ako nag attend. May GA ng Celadon, yun ung inattend ko. Buti na lang yun ung inattend ko. Stress reliever sobra. But now that it's over, I'm back, and I'm dying.

Dapat pala nag *insert name of any random university here* na lang ako.

Joke lang! Atenean ako noh! Bwahaha! Kahit talo Ateneo sa La Salle! Kahit talo Ateneo sa NU! I don't care! Haha...

Grabe Hana Kimi... bukas na yung episode 11 and I can't wait... for that 40+minutes I can actually relax and enjoy...

Dapat bukas na lang yung chorale. 3 pm po ako uuwi bukas! Hello? Give me something to do! Okay I'm kidding. DON'T. PLEASE. I have like, 2 extra credit papers for english, 1 for Filipino, LOADS OF READINGS FOR HISTORY, book report to read for literature...

P.E. Finals tomorrow... I'm dead as a fish. Sashimi. Yung chinop chop na.

Yeeeeeeahh...

0 loved back: