Of fonts and fortune

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I lied. That comic was actually the 284th post and not the 285th. I'm a liar, a cheat, a traitor, a nincompoop!

But really, as if you noticed. Ha.

Anyway, this is my new favorite site. Hee hee.

I was going to change my font to you'd-know-what-if-you-clicked-on-that-linkie-over-there but Blogger doesn't have an option for it. Yay! Go Blogger! :D

Yes I hate that font, and um yeah, I realize that there's a lot of it in the brand new SMS website. Still, no biggie. Don't mind me. Use all the fonts you want!

You want to know what my favorite font is? Well, it's Garamond. I recently discovered it. That's for the serif fonts, but my favorite sans serif font is Century Gothic. And my favorite script font is Rage Italic, which looks a bit like Mistral.

Anyway, what do you care if I used Garamond or Century Gothic or Rage Italic everyday (sadly, Blogger does not have those options too)? I bet you guys are bored of my blog. Heck, I'm bored of my blog.

I need a life.

0 loved back: