Among other things

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Has anybody noticed that I regularly change that "Currently Obsessing Over" thing on the sidebar? And that I added this thing recently on the side called "Picture of the Moment" and has a (cute) photo of Akanishi Jin in it (I revoke whatever I used to say about whoever being the cutest guy in the world, because whoever it was, I'm pretty sure he does not look better than Akanishi Jin.)

Those things aside (including the fangirling) I'm going to list down how I've changed ever since I began studying at the Ateneo. :)

  1. I've become less of a homophobe. Not that I used to be a homophobe, I was just really uncomfortable with the topic of homos back when I was still a Stephenian. Reasons why I'm less freaked out now:
    1. Homo teachers and classmates. Not that I have a lot, but I do have some. Like my lit teacher (probably the teacher with the most mentions in this blog. seriously.) he speaks so freely about his, ahem, boyfriend and I just try to ignore, but come on! the most homo i've encountered in St. Stephen's would have to be Mr. R**** but even he's not this bad...
    2. Fluid. Nuff said.
    3. The fangirling! A lot of other fangirls (not me, mind you) are obsessed with yaoi... okay... but really, these pretty boys, they don't care if others think they're homo so they just go around being all touchy feely with fellow pretty boys. Not that fangirls mind though. It's all just fanservice, folks.
    4. The sheer amount of homos in Ateneo. They're everywhere!!!
  2. I'm less of a procrastinator. Okay, scratch that. I'm still a huge procrastinator except that now I actually procrastinate rather than completely ignore schoolwork. There's a difference, okay? I actually DO my homework beforehand now. I even study for tests! :O *gasp*
  3. I'm *in my opinion* a lot more open and friendly, note: less quiet. I mean, before I rarely talk to people I'm not familiar with, but now I actually DO. I'm surprised by myself. :D
  4. (in connection to the previous item) I know a lot of new people... it's likely that I actually DO know 500 people! That, my friends, is an achievement. Well, at least for me.
That's all, loves.

OH SHOOT, E.S. PRELAB! XP

0 loved back: