making figurative lemonade

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I REALLY can't wait for school to end. Seriously, ALL of my classes are boring. At least before there was Lit to rescue us from eternal boredom, but our teacher just HAD to get pissed at us and so it's currently the most unbearable class of all. And that's saying much, because how can Lit, which I feel is the best subject ever (except when Ms F was teaching, because that wasn't Lit, that was the word that begins with S and rhymes with Lit (and it's not sit. nagiging rated PG na blog koooooo)) be more unbearable than subjects like MATH and ES???

BUT not everything has been so bad. For example, Christmas is coming! You know, no matter how annoying the Christmas songs in the LRT stations may be, I kind of enjoy them. I don't know. That, however, does not mean they're not annoying. They are VERY annoying. Just in a good way. :)

Remember the Kris Kringle thing? Well, I haven't been getting anything for the past few days but TODAY I got them all! Sweet red shiny note... yay... it's a nice feeling... because for the past few days I've been all "Nobody loves meeeeee"... haha... I'm an idiot, I know.

By the way I'm going to stop posting my blog entries on Multiply and I'm REALLY tempted to lock my blog and show it only to limited people... I feel exposed... I'll just do all my fangirling in Livejournal, maybe, and my personal life here, and unimportant philosophical entries (which are not all that many) and maybe entries directed towards blockmates in Multiply. After all, most people who read this blog (and comment!) have Blogger accounts anyway. Well actually fangirling I MIGHT post on Multiply. I'm not fangirling here anymore, see? Because I know you guys don't like them so much and you'd appreciate ranting more. So I'm RANTING and not fangirling now.

I'm not removing Jinnie's pic though. You can't see it anyway, since it's tiny and a little bit further down. :)

That's all. Thanks, loves, and take care! COMMENTS or TAGS are most welcome! <3

0 loved back: