Farewell, Yukan Club.

Friday, December 28, 2007


Tapos na Yukan Club....................... WAHHHH!!!!!

I shall forever love you, Miroku, Seishiro, Noriko, Yuri, Karen, Bido.

It's the most awesome series ever. I swear. Even better than Hana Kimi (!) and that's saying something, because Hana Kimi is a romance series unlike Yukan Club which is more of a mystery series and thus has more impact on me since I'm a hopeless romantic. BUT Yukan Club brings feel-good dramas to another level. Soon, I will write a loooong review on Multiply about this awesome awesome series so that more people will know about Yukan Club. I love you, Yukan Club. I shall miss you!!!! :((

(Sorry for the immense fangirling, but I really had to. It heals the hole in my heart (because Yukan Club is over!!!) a little bit. Hey, at least it's not just about Japanese guys anymore.)

0 loved back: