Untitled

Thursday, December 20, 2007

(This is a very short FICTIONAL story. Read on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get it.)

I don't really know when it began. It was sometime between 7th and 8th grade but I can't remember exactly when. The whole thing was a big blur for me.

One thing I know is that it began when I fell for him. Yes, him. The one and only basketball captain, who laid eyes only on beautiful curvy women who could bat eyelashes at him for hours only to have him wink in return for barely a split second.

So how would I, the kid in the corner, make him notice me?

It's stupid, I know. But sometimes, you can't help but do a little wishful thinking, you know.

There was this dance, I think, a White Dance, they called it, because it was when girls asked guys to the dance, instead of the other way around. I kind of followed him stupidly around the school, you know, wondering if anybody would ask him. Then I remembered that it didn't matter. Because it was a dance when asking guys to the dance was the girls' job, and not the guys'.

0 loved back: