Meet Chestnutty!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chestnutty is the plant I'm taking care of for ES (Environmental Science, this is the last time I'm going to be saying this)

It is a Malabar chestnut, which I bought at the Ateneo Plant Store (it's not really called that, it's just a little area in Ateneo where you can buy plants for ES for higher prices that they're usually sold for. ;) Just so you know, you can buy plants at Ace Hardware. My friend got a santan plant there for like, P20. and it's a FLOWERING plant which should be more expensive. Go figure.) for P35 (see? overpricing ang Ateneo!)

Well, not that my Chestnutty isn't a flowering plant. It does. It even grows chestnuts!

Wala pa akong picture of Chestnutty because I'm camera-less so I might just bum one off a blockmate and take a photo of Chestnutty for everyone to see. Chestnutty's currently 22 cm tall and 25 cm wide, btw. :D

i love my plant. *hug*

0 loved back: