My To Do List

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

  1. English: Bibiliography. At least one of each classification: Book, Journal, Online, Newspaper, Interview/Survey. Due Friday.
  2. Lit: Write script for video for group report about the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Due asap.
  3. Math: LT+midterms next week = X.X
  4. Environmental Science: I don't want to talk about it.
  5. Fil: Write paper about classmate's life story based on a sheet of paper with vague useless information.
  6. ES Lab: Take care of my plant, Chestnutty! :D This is the only thing I'm happy about (because my plant is cute! Haha... It's actually a money tree, aka Malabar chestnut, that's why it's called Chestnutty. Yay!) except maybe Lit but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. >.<
  7. Intact: Psh.

I wanna watch Hachimitsu to Kuroba and 1 Pound no Fukuin and Binbo Danshi!!! WAHH!

Please pray for my laptop. It is still being repaired (or not, depending on its repairability. may word bang ganun?)... I'm praying it's not dead. Because if it is, then i'll NEVER be able to watch Hachimitsu no Kuroba and 1 Pound no Fukuin and Binbo Danshi!!!

0 loved back: