A year-ender thingy (actually dapat year-starter na)

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Medyo nonsense. bear with me na lang. sa tagal kong di nagbblog ng disente.

Copy and paste the first paragraph from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '08!

January: So.... well, Krizia's plan may be desperate but it works!! Thank you! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

February: Okay, so today I... I went to school. Felt sick. Threw up all over my stuff and stank for the rest of the day. I think everyone smelled/smelt it but were too gracious to actually mention anything. Except for one person who said "It smells like puke." -_-,

March: At last people are tagging! Haha... hey you other people... tag too okay? Sorry for the confusion... I guess it really wasn't clear where the navigation was.

April: Premonition. the movie, yeah. we watched it on Sunday in the Mall of Asia.

May: someone called me this morning. as in, tulog pa ako tumawag na. magym daw ako "maya-maya". that was about half an hour ago. problem is, i don't know who called! :( now I'm online in ym and nobody's talking to me so what gives?? hay buhay. oh well. i'll just sit here till 11 and see if anyone cares. *ahem* [I skipped the actual first post because it's worthless]

June: Checking my block... and other people's blocks... and it feels like a setup... lalo na ung mga nasa AMF tska ME... It's a relief din na may kilala ako in my blog... like, 4 people... so well, HUGE sigh of relief (redundant)

July: I'm currently in the RMT computer lab thingy (I don't know what it's called, but I'm pretty sure it's not Rizal Mini Theater) and this keyboard is kind of annoying because when I press the Shift key on the right it gets stuck so I have to go back and delete delete all the capital letters and retype and that is really quite tedious... [Again, I skipped the actual first. Same reason.]

August: You might want to read this. It most likely concerns you. [link] See? Now, the thing is, some people aren't believing it, but hey, who cares? Pag sinabing wlang pasok, come on, man! Why do you want to contradict it?? Sweet... walang pasok kahapon sa Ateneo, wala uli pasok sa Friday... it's God's gift to mankind! (Or rather, Atenean-kind)

September: I don't really feel like blogging now, but I just have to let out all the happiness!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE!!! It's Hana Kimi-induced happiness, actually. Heeheeheeheehee... it feels like a sugar rush, but it's different! I want to screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!! Parang nakikilig na hindi. Haha... I need to have someone to share all this happiness with, so watch Hana Kimi, please? :D

October: 291st post na pala to. in a few days (or malay nyo, today mismo) magiging 300th na yan... :) but anyway, just want to share something with you guys...nung fun run (which is yesterday), my left thumb fingernail (or thumbnail) was almost torn out of my thumb when i was tying my shoelaces (due to my own stupidity). well not really. a bit lang. pero nagkasugat, at dumugo rin, so it hurt! but now it doesn't thanks to the power of platelets! now you guys and I myself know that I don't have diabetes or any other sickness that reduces platelets or something like that.

November: I'm sick of putting labels. Yech. There are tooooooo many.... haha... At first I was putting General labels, then later on I got more detailed so I went back and made everything detailed and now it's TOO detailed. I'll finish labeling next year. But for now I'll label all my posts properly![next paragraph] Song sharing! "Wonder Boy" by KPop group Super Junior (they have 13 members! o.O) theme song for the movie "Attack on the Pin-up Boys" which I think I already mentioned before. 2nd song is Haeng Bok (Happiness or Xing Fu in Chinese) by them also. :)

December: Song Sharing Time! This time, though, instead of only mp3 clips, we have the entire videos! :D They're all in this embedded player thing. :D

QUICK SUMMARY OF THE YEAR IN BLOGGING AS SHOWN IN THE EXCERPTS ABOVE: I cheated a little bit actually, because apparently I have really erratic blogging habits because I could have as little as one word in a paragraph, so what I did was that I kind of mashed together several paragraphs for the excerpts to make sense. Anyway, according to my blog, during the first few months of 2007 I was kind of crazy and random and that could be because I was graduating. My summer seemed VERY boring. (I don't remember anything at all. Oh wait, I went to Taiwan and didn't blog much about it. o.O) Then pagpasok sa Ateneo, life seemed to be again, random and crazy, but much less until sometime September when the fangirling began. October was unlucky, apparently, then fangirling galore. In short, 2007 was quite eventful. :D

PART 2 (This was all stolen from Angeli, by the way. Thanks Angeli!)

What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
- A lot. I just don't remember.

Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I don't do that kind of thing because I know I never keep them.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Uh, as far as I remember, no one.

Did anyone close to you die?
- My grand-uncle in China. Not really close, but you know. He's a relative.

What countries did you visit?
- Oh yay, first time may masusulat ako dito. Taiwan!

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
- A solution to global climate change? World peace? A spot on the Dean's list?

What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- Maybe graduation but that was probably the most uneventful day in 2007.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I don't know. haha.

What was your biggest failure?
- Ditto.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
- Maybe that fingernail thing. *knocks on wood*

What was the best thing you bought?
- SUPER JUNIOR movie! yay!!!

Whose behavior merited celebration?
- mine. hahahaha!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- mine too. i mean, really, who cares about other people's behavior, di ba?

Where did most of your money go?
- DVDs and books. oh wait, how could i forget. food!

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- first day of school, i guess. and graduation. and Taiwan trip, how could i forget.

What song(s) will always remind you of 2007?
- I REALLY don't know. *i'm sorry for the useless replies*

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
- happier. but that's not saying much since I'm always happy. :P

ii. thinner or fatter?
- i kind of don't want to comment. haha

iii. richer or poorer?
- richer actually since i didn't have a lot of money back in high school

What do you wish you’d done more?
- studying, maybe?

What do you wish you’d done less of?
- commuting because it's tiring. and procrastinating (because that was angeli's answer and it applies to all students)

What was your favorite TV program?
- Hana Kimi! Yukan Club was a close second. :D

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- I don't think I hate anyone. Dislike maybe. Hate is such a strong word.

What was the best book you read?
- This library book called "100 things japanese" hahahaha

What was your greatest musical discovery?
- that i can't play the piano. i'm kidding, okay?

What did you want and get?
- a new usb (last week lang) and all my books and dvds. :D

What was your favorite film of this year?
- i think i have a favorite film but i just don't remembe what it was.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- march 13. i don't remember what i did.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- i really wish i was on the dean's list. nakakahinayang.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
- anong fashion? si charmaine ako, fashion is foreign to me.

What kept you sane?
- Hana Kimi. No, seriously.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Wu Zun, then Ikuta Toma then Kame but i got tired of them and now I'm more into Akanishi Jin. :D And super junior!!!

What political issue stirred you the most?
- Benazir Bhutto's death? i don't know why. >.<

Who did you miss?
- my high school friends. :)

Who was the best new person you met?
- all my new college friends. :D

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
- that money should really be kept at home so you won't be tempted to spend it all on food. (i learned this quite recently. explains why i'm always broke)

The most touching experience you’ve had this year?
- parang meron pero di ko na maalala. edit ko na lang pag naisip ko na.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
- i'm less shy and more outgoing but that doesn't mean i'm completely outgoing. i'm still uselessly shy.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
- i'd say dean's list but you might get annoyed at me for that. (oops)

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
- no comment. (dahil wala akong alam na kanta at kung meron man di ko alam ibig sabihin ng lyrics)

Was 2007 a good year for you?
- yes

What was your favorite moment of the year?
- i seriously do not know. i mean, i don't have a specific favorite.

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
- ditto

Where were you when 2007 began?
- at home

Who were you with?
- Mom, Dad, Sister, Grandma

Where will you be when 2007 ends?
- at home pa rin.

Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
- same

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
- duh, no.

Do a lot of drugs in 2007?
- does being accused of it count? (the prof, remember?)

You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
- uh, kung meron man it's been wiped out of my memory

How much money did you spend in 2007?
- joke ba to?

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
- i'll be cliche and say none. not because i wouldnt want to change anything in my life but because i dont remember anything i wanted to change. pero siguro naman meron di ba?

What are your plans for 2008?
- getting into DL (ahhh dont kill me!) and finishing more dramas/animes/books because it makes me feel like i accomplish something

How are you different now that the year has ended?
- di ba tinanong na to kanina????

What are your wishes for the new year?
- world peace. no, seriously. and good health. and all the good things in life. :D oh and a tag/comment/answer (sa friend test thingy kahit di mo ko kilala masyado) from you! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 loved back: