Second post

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Ummm, yeah. Out of the lack of finding a better title, I grandly proclaim my second post's title to be... "Second post". How creative.

I don't know what to say really. Actually, there are so many things that I want to say, that I've forgotten what they are. Great...

But anyway, I'll just start with my experiences at AJSS. I'm actually starting to have fun, and you know, make new friends and all. I'm still my old self though, shy and unwilling to talk to others (i.e. make the first move). It depends actually, if the person is somewhat like me and doesn't have any "kasama" then I'd befriend her. But thing is, I'm just really shy around people I'm not close to. Honestly. I mean, I even become un-sarcastic! I really missed that part of me, you know. But I think I'm getting sarcastic again... I hope. :D

I'm reading this book called "Catcher in the Rye", which I guess is pretty interesting and everything, but is so... bad.... I don't know! It's got loads of offensive words and stuff about being horny and all that. Ugh. It would have been a good book, really. I would have stopped reading it weeks ago, but I need to read it for my Philo class, so well, there.

Right now, as I'm typing this, I'm also answering this survey (well, you couldn't exactly call it a survey... more like an "interview" of sorts) for the AJSS souvenir book. And the questions are just... I don't know, weird. Awkward. Not the sort I'd like to answer. But I have to answer everything, so I guess I have to. Hmm...

Here's the list:

  1. Who are you in five words?
  2. If you were to get stuck in an island with another AJSS participant, who would it be?
  3. What class did you enjoy most during AJSS?
  4. What class made you sleepy?
  5. What's your fave spot in campus?
  6. The worst lesson ever?
  7. What's your most embarrassing moment here?
  8. What did you find out about yourself after AJSS?
  9. After this summer experience, what course do you think suits you best?
  10. Which do you think is better: high school or college?
  11. What's a new school subject you'd love to introduce?
  12. What's your message to your teachers, classmates and coordinators for this 39th AJSS?

I'm still trying to answer them, actually. I'll answer them later. :D

So, till here. Bye guys, thanks for even bothering to read my blog! :p

0 loved back: