7 facts about me that you probably haven't realized yet:

Friday, May 19, 2006

  1. I may be shy in person but when it comes to text or chat, I can be very outspoken.
  2. I wear earrings. Little golden hearts. Ha! Bet you haven't noticed! (Joke lang. You might have if you've met me for quite a while. Hehehe.)
  3. I am a sarcastic person. I can be really sarcastic at times, but of course, you don't take it seriously naman.
  4. I am hooked on Taglish. If only there was a Taglish class in school. But then, I love Chinese too! Wo shi zhong guo ren! :P
  5. I am obviously hooked on YM because I type emoticons like >:D<>
  6. When I have a crush, nobody would know it unless I tell. It's true! I have a secret crush that only about 2 people know about. And that's because I told them.
  7. I can keep secrets, but sometimes I blurt it out, but NOT ON PURPOSE. And not to everyone. Of course, I am careful when in the presence of people who should not be knowing the secret.

0 loved back: