Lame, lame, lame... sigh...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello again! I'm not really supposed to be blogging right now as it's 11:21 in the middle of the night, but anyway, it's okay. I'm actually supposed to be revising a short paper but whatever.

I need essay writing classes. I'm horrible at essays. Honestly. I can't even bring myself to write something properly decent. It's a bloody process, I tell you. Geez.

But enough with that. I already finished "Catcher in the Rye". It was weird. Very weird. And disturbing because of all the swearing and reference to adult stuff. But I guess, I still need time to process the story. It was nice, in a way. I don't know. Just read it if you like. I liked it a little because our Philo teacher sort of explained it. I'll explain it here once I understand it. I hope.

I have to write a poem too. A stanza, actually. It's sort of a son to mother thing, and the image our group is going to use is a potter. Yeah, generic, but hey, who's complaining? Well, anyway, here goes. (I'm actually typing this as I think of them right now.)

Rough calloused hands on my once fragile frame
Perfected each and every curve, molding me,
And I have you to thank, my dear mother,
For looking beyond what you see.

Kind of rushed, but anyway, that's fine. Who cares. Haha. I'm just not inspired, you know? Sure there are cute guys in AJSS, but none that actually creates a spark, so ho-hum, life is boring without a crush around. I guess I should be satisfied with a guy who's my type and all, but he gets... boring. Am I mean or what? Ah. Whatever. :D

And on my tagboard, I wasn't the one who wrote the "Hello fans" thing. It was my sister. But I didn't remove it coz I thought it was cute... hmmm.... basta!

Thanks to you guys too, for reading my blog. I think my blog is getting boring, not like my Friendster one, but I'm turning boring without my friends in school. Really! I'm not my hyper little self anymore. I was a bit depressed actually, but I already found the solution to that. SUGAR! C2, ice cream, you name it.

And guess what? I discovered something. Jollibee's Coffee Jelly is really good! Especially the Jollibee in Masangkay. Mmmmm.... I got it with ice cream (P37, P10 pesos more than the original P27 without ice cream, but it is SO worth it) and I swear, I was in heaven.

Anyway, I'll just end here, because I think I'm ranting too much now. Till next time! Bye! Tag kayo ha!!!:D

P.S. to my batch/classmates: My sections for next year are Red and It. Ano section nyo? hehe :P

0 loved back: