Things...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I do realize that I had a post with the same title on my Friendster blog... hehehe... but thing is, a couple of things have happened during the past few days...

  1. Today was our AJSS graduation. As much as I want to celebrate that I no longer have to go to school every single day during my summer vacation, I have yet to wait for the fact, that I will no longer be seeing my new friends, sink in. I'm like that. Will I cry? I will still have to find out. It feels terrible though, especially as I rode the tricycle home, knowing it would be the last time (except if I do go to Ateneo in college, where hopefully, I will meet all the AJSS-ers again). As I was in the LRT with my mom and my sister, reading all the notes in my envelope, I realize that it would be a long long time again before I get to commute back and forth to Ateneo everyday. As I type now, the fact has almost sunk in halfway. I read all your notes, and I feel sorry that I didn't get to know each and every one of you personally. I hate myself for that. (To quote Toni: I hate me! :P) In two weeks, I will be going back to SSHS. And I have a new goal. I want to be as close as I can be to every single one of my classmates. I no longer want to be that shy lonely girl sitting in a corner, all alone. But how do I do this? I don't know yet, but I will try, although that would be quite hard, considering the fact that I think I am naturally shy.... "I think".
  2. What else happened.... oh yeah! Janine is back from Isabella! :) I wanna see her so badly. No, scratch that. I want to see all of my classmates so badly!!!! wahhh... :( No worries, only two weeks left... man, I so feel like crying due to abovementioned (in no. 1) reason. I feel horrible. Ugh. I guess it's true though. I'm letting my emotions out by writing. I hate my blog. It's so horribly depressing. MAN...
  3. My computer broke down days ago, but thankfully it has been fixed! Yay! I can blog! :)
Well... I have nothing to say anymore. Thanks for reading and all. :)

0 loved back: