Guess who's going to watch High School Musical 3 tomorrow?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yup.

I don't know why I'm all hyped up for it. I'm not even in high school anymore. I didn't even like High School Musical 2.

Tsk. Peer pressure.

Besides, I'm almost an entire week late!

(I love Sharpay's dress in the posters. Don't you?)

Anyway, moving on.

Movies.......

  1. 27 Dresses - James Marsden is really cute. I don't know. He's not gorgeous or anything, he's just really cute. >.< style="font-style: italic;">the boss guy kisses Jane and they don't "feel" anything or whatever. I've always hated scenes like that. They just always seem so fake. *end of spoilers* And some of the bridesmaid dresses were actually pretty!
  2. Enchanted - Again. I know. I just love it to bits. And it's James Marsden! Again! And when I watch X-Men, it's him! Again! He's everywhere! Hah.
Actually that's it. I spent all my other time watching this Japanese drama called Galileo. It's a really smart drama. And playing this video game called Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime about a slime that bounces around with his Elasto-Blast. Yeah. It's actually a pretty cool game, mind you.

Hana Kimi SP is out! Ages ago! And I haven't watched it yet!!! AAAHHH!!!

0 loved back: