Whee~!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

High School Musical 3 was fun! The songs were great, especially. It was worth the P150 at SM Manila. :) It's actually kind of sad that the cast is moving on, and everything. New characters were introduced but nobody can replace the original cast. As much as I hate Troy and Gabriella, they're already part of the franchise. I will especially miss Sharpay and Ryan, as they, in my opinion, are the best characters in the entire series. It's a great movie to watch if you're bored. It made me miss high school... (as if I don't miss high school almost every single day in college).

Anyway, moving on.

Stat grades are up. B ako. B AKO!!!!!!! YAY!

I'm just really happy I didn't get a C+. Because that would mean I'm on probation for my course. Which means, another C+ and it's goodbye, BMH. Sad, yes. but as of now, I'm safe. Whoopee! :D

Movies? None. Except, of course, HSM3. I watched Galileo nonstop. It's the best show eveeeer! (Di ko pa pala napapanood special ng Hana Kimi. Wah!)

0 loved back: