Stupid stupid stupid MAGIS!!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

No, I'm not saying this about Magis or the spirit of doing more encouraged in the Ateneo, but MAGIS that TUTORIAL CENTER who keeps e-mailing stuff, blowing their own horns. They're so STUPID! I've been ranting about this for some time now, to other people but I'm just so so annoyed.

And they're liars. Like, seriously. I was a first-hand victim of their lies. NO I didn't enroll in Magis. AND YOU SHOULDN'T TOO! I would totally send them a long angry e-mail, but you know, I have better things to do with my time. Like, play Spore. Whee!

So, if you're an Atenean (or even if you're from any other school), NEVER EVER enroll in Magis. They suck. I know, I asked around for more (information).

Pfft.

Sorry for all the anger, and everything. So much for the cute new template.

0 loved back: